First, Jeremy managed to replace the civic with a new *gasp* HONDA accord. (Who would have thought he'd end up in yet another Honda?!) Can't say he didn't try for something new though. As it turns out, Toyota couldn't get their hands on a Camry with a manual transmission - all for the best considering their recent recall.
We also traveled to Clemson for my first college basketball game. It was actually fun, to my surprise, and we got to witness the Illini come from behind and win from their largest deficit in school history. A few weeks later, we went to Gwinnet arena to watch them again and it was nowhere near as enjoyable. The best part of that outing was eating at our favorite Mexican joint in Atlanta, Nuevo Laredo.Next thing you know, it's practically February. I have no idea what I've been doing, but I do know that I've NOT been putting the Christmas decorations away. Since I've collected them all and relocated them into one area (the dining room), it seems I just don't care about finishing the job. Maybe later today...maybe. I'd much rather lay around and enjoy the views of the recent snowfall, which Goldie LOVES. Jeremy took her on a nice long walk today and they were amused at neighbors using the golf course for sledding. Sure wish I would have had a vehicle to lug my butt back up the hills when I was little!
Lastly, we made plans to take a trip to DC next month to do some long overdue visiting with Ali and Tim in their new place. I hope the weather cooperates so we can get out and be good little DC tourists. If it doesn't, we can always help them with the baby nursery! At this rate, you'll get an update on how that trip goes by mid March. =)
Lastly, we made plans to take a trip to DC next month to do some long overdue visiting with Ali and Tim in their new place. I hope the weather cooperates so we can get out and be good little DC tourists. If it doesn't, we can always help them with the baby nursery! At this rate, you'll get an update on how that trip goes by mid March. =)



Thanks for the updates!! Sounds like you guys had a great holiday. Hope all is well :)
ReplyDelete